Condition: New-Open Box
Cisco CP-7811-3PCC-K9 IP Phone with Multi-platform Firmware w/3rd Party Call Control (CP-7811-3PCC-K9)
The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series is a cost-effective, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve your organization's people-centric communications, while reducing your operating costs.It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with "always-on" reliability and secure encrypted communications. The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience.
The Cisco IP Phone 7811-3PCC with 1 Line has been upgraded to support Third Party Call control. The Cisco 7811 offers simple, secure and cost-effective VoIP Communications for small to large businesses. This is an ideal communication end point for lobbies, cafeterias and conference centers where there is a need for occasional-to-light communication needs.
- Third party call control
- Supports 1 line
- Grayscale, non-backlit 3.28" 384 x 106 pixel display
- Standard narrow-band handset (wide-band is supported, but sold separately)
- Headset supported via RJ-9 jack
- Backlit key indicators
- Volume control
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Black bezel only
- Single-position foot stand
- Wall mountable (wall mount kit sold separately)
- IEEE 802.3af PoE capable or powered via CP-PWR-CUBE-3 (sold separately) or CP-PWR-INJ (sold separately)