AudioCodes Media Pack 112 Analog VoIP Gateway (MP112/2S/SIP)
The Audiocodes MediaPack Gateways are well-suited for commercial VoIP deployment. Field-proven voice and fax technology and feature-rich design make AudioCodes MediaPacks an excellent solution for various emerging VoIP applications. The MediaPacks are used in VoIP-based PBX or IP-PBX architecture as a mediation gateway and remote analog extension. It is also used for optimizing voice transmission over satellite links, payphone networks, centralized IVR, and Quality Monitoring applications. The MediaPacks are vastly deployed in the MTU (Multi-Tenant Units) broadband access networks, IP Centrex, and rural areas.
- SIP Gateway with 2 FXS Ports
- Single 10/100 Mbs Ethernet Port
- G.177, G.723.1, G.727, G729AB Vocoders
- Rack Mount and Wall Mount
- Auto Provisioning, BootP, Console CLI, HTTP, TFTP, Web GUI
- SIP, MGCP, H.323 Protocol Support