Yealink W80DM DECT Manager (W80DM)
The Yealink W80 DECT IP Multi-Cell System, consisting of two elements - a base station W80B and a DECT Manager W80DM, is designed to provide organizations who require wireless coverage with the full ease of deployment. This DECT multi-cell system intends to create an extremely scalable and reliable solution for organizations of any size and any shape. The system supports up to 100 handsets and 100 simultaneous calls, that not only ensures one call in each handset but also allows you to get rid of the limited wireless coverage of only one base station. Meanwhile, the system can work with Yealink W53H, W56H, CP930W, and DD Phone with seamless roaming and handover of calls, making free mobile communication in and between each zone achievable. Both W80B and W80DM join the modern, compact design with Yealink HD voice quality, which is wrapped with the full-duplex technology and Opus audio experience.
- Seamless handover and roaming
- Up to 100 parallel calls
- Up to 30 base stations
- Up to 100 handsets
- Up to 100 SIP accounts
- Support XML/LDAP/Remote Phonebook
- Support Xsi Directory
- DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors
- DECT technology: Yealink DECT technology is based on CAT-iq2.0, which focuses on high-quality Audio VoIP (wideband), as well as low, bit-rate data applications. But we are not compatible with any third-party DECT devices (base station, handset, etc.).
- Support Opus
- Support PoE
- Compatible with Yealink W56H/W53H (version x.83.0.90 or later), CP930W (version 184.108.40.206 or later) and DD Phone (version 220.127.116.11 or later)
Part Number: W80DM