Yealink MP56 Teams Edition IP Phone - 7in Touch Screen w/Android 9 OS - PoE (MP56-TEAMS)
Microsoft Phone MP56 - Teams Edition
Based on Android 9 OS, MP56 is a Teams-tailored IP phone with a 7-inch capacitive touch screen, which offers a faster response speed and the upgradability of firmware to SfB edition. It facilitates high-quality collaboration with flexibility thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice and magnet handset, dedicated Teams button and Bluetooth connectivity to Bluetooth headsets. This easy-to-use and reliable option is ideal for office workers.
Easier to be heard and involved in the call
The MP56 combines the professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice, and the hardware of full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and HAC handset, MP56 allows the user to concentrate on the content of a call.
The 7-inch color touch screen and the Teams-tailored user interface provide a rich visual presentation and easy menu navigation. The MP56 is fully compatible with Office 365, making for a rich and talented ecosystem for your team. Meanwhile, it also boasts unparalleled functionality and expansibility with built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features.
Efficient Provisioning and Management
The MP56 is coupled with Yealink efficient auto-provisioning mechanism, including phone deployment and configuration. Administrators can take advantage of centralized deployment, management and updating. Moreover, MP56 supports several device management platforms, including Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform.
- Android 9 OS
- 7 inch (800 x 480) capacitive touch screen
- Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Magnet handset
- Dedicated Microsoft Teams button
- Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface, supports upgradability of firmware to Teams or SfB edition
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
- USB Type A port, supports USB headset
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
- Supports Microsoft/Yealink/U2 device management platforms