Jabra BIZ 2400 II Mono USB 3-1, NC, CC, UC Headset (2496-829-309)
The Jabra BIZ 2400 II headset features a USB cord with a programmable inline controller, ideal for unified communications and VoIP softphones. Chat with callers through your PC and hear them in complete clarity through HD voice and Hi-fi technology. A convertible wearable style means that you can wear the headset as a headband, earhook or neckband. Excellent reliability, comfort and ease of use lend this headset one of the best hands-free telephony experiences available.
Technology onboard the Jabra BIZ 2400 II headset includes PeakStop to eliminate loud audio spikes, Air Shock to reduce popping noises, and a FreeSpin microphone boom that rotates a full 360 degrees. Noise cancellation and HD quality audio further improve calls. The headset also features a Kevlar reinforced cord to resist breakage, while the wearable parts are cushioned for complete comfort.
- Headset is perfect to use while exercising or traveling
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Comes in black color and features over-the-head earpiece design with boom microphone for long listening comfort
- Noise cancelling and noise reduction technology helps you to get best possible audio experience
- Host interface: USB
- Microphone sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
- Dimensions: 6.6"H x 1.1"W x 5.5"D
- Form factor: Supra-aural, Earpiece type: Monaural, Sound mode: Mono
- Compatible with desk phone and PC
- Connector plating: Gold plated, Controls: Answer/end, hold, mute button, volume, Ear cushion type: Leatherette L, Boom arm type: Flex
- Features adjustable microphone, digital signal processing, in-line remote and wideband audio
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS
- Works with traditional desk phones