Condition: Factory Refurbished
Cisco CP-8851-3PCC-K9 IP Phone with Multi-Platform Firmware (CP-8851-3PCC-K9)
The Cisco IP Phone 8851 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that combines high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communications with Cisco Intelligent Proximity for telephony integration for personal mobile devices to support midsize to large enterprise businesses.
With the Cisco IP Phone 8851, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8851 combines an attractive ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, "always-on" reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features from Cisco communication servers.
In addition, Cisco Intelligent Proximity brings the worlds of desk and mobile together for you when you are using your mobile device at the desk for your work. You can move the audio path over to the Cisco IP Phone 8851 during active mobile calls to take advantage of its superior audio acoustics.
- 5-inch, widescreen, backlit, 24-bit color, 800x480 pixel display
- Support for up to 10 DN lines (SIP registrations)
- 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more
- Supports XML applications
- Supports wideband audio
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC
- Integrated headset jack
- Single USB port enhance the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provide charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets
- Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft [20m] range)
- Dual position foot stand, wall mountable
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), optional PoE injector, or optional Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately)